This program is for members of the military (and veterans), firefighters, law enforcement, and any other “first responders.” You take care of our community… we want to take care of you. And say thank you!
I was active duty for 10 years and then Civilian contracting for eight and I have relocated often, seven states and few overseas tours, so I know first-hand the myriad of challenges that these type of families face as they relocate from one assignment to the next. My husband has never been military but have been Civilian support for his entire career and we have family that are firefighters/law enforcement. Because of all of this, I offer a significant incentive to military, veterans, firefighters, law enforcement and their civilian support I believe it’s the right thing to do. This incentive doesn’t lock you into any particular mortgage company and we don’t cut corners – you will receive the same excellent service that every client enjoys!
HOW DOES IT WORK? Very simple… I reduce my commission (for Buyers AND Sellers) and give the money to you. You can use the funds to pay closing costs, for a gift card to a home improvement store, or ANY WAY YOU CHOOSE. The money is yours and it makes buying and selling just a little bit easier. If you are selling one home and buying another, you receive the gift from me twice. Whether you are buying or selling a home, my goal is to assist you in your move! Below are a few of the perks I provide when buying or selling a home.
Buying a home:
- A free, informative, home buying guide
- Lending options to suit your unique needs
- An experienced VA mortgage lender
- Detailed market analysis so you know the true market value of the home you have decided to purchase
- Neighborhood information
- In-house insurance company, title company, and mortgage lender
- Closing bonus program- following lender guidelines
Selling a home:
- Guidance on when to list and market your home based on your timetable
- Elevated marketing exposure
- Maximum internet exposure
- Including remax.com, zillow.com, and trulia.com to list a few
- Enhanced Listing on realtor.com
- Highlights on all of our social media channels
- Office open 7 days a week with professional staff to handle showings promptly
- Local network of over 200 agents in 4 offices to help find a buyer for your home
- Closing bonus program
If you are leaving Colorado Springs, I can also assist you in finding a realtor in your new location! I have a network of over 100,000 realtors in 95 countries available to assist you with all of your relocation needs. Our team would be happy to refer you to a qualified real estate professional who is the best match for your specific relocation needs.
My clients are the heart and soul of my business and I love working for your best interest. I pride myself on assisting you with respect, honesty, and truly looking out for your best interest. If the Military First Program interests you and you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (719) 622-6543.